I (we) got back yesterday from an awesome weekend of camping at Lambs Resort in northern Minnesota.
I don’t have time to write a ton, so here are the bullets:
- Hiking several miles barefoot hurts your feet… Yes, I did this. My feet are killing me! I’m just glad I sit at a desk all day at work.
- Small town diners for breakfast with my lovely are perfect!
- Camping can be awesome if you’re as prepared as we were. Thanks Whitsons!
- Rock people are fun.
- Skipping rocks is not only fun, but very theraputic for me.
- Tylenol PM rocks!
- Micah and I look alike… this is nothing new, but Sarah and even Micah himself mixed us up this weekend.
- An iPod with a ton of music on shuffle can make driving for five hours with additional time for traffic quite pleasant.
- Did I mention my feet hurt?